Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We’re looking for a talented, highly motivated, and dedicated Assistant Controller to join the Finance team, to support the Company’s rapid growth and to grow with us.
What your day to day will look like:
- Taking a significant part in the consolidated closing process on the reporting periods (monthly, quarterly, and annually) under the US GAAP.
- Leadןמע AR including AR reconciliation, billing and collection. Support implementing and improving these procedures.
- Supervising AP payments and reconciliation.
- Monitoring and performing accounting analysis to ensure accuracy.
- Preparing statutory reports such as annual financial reports and tax reports, and support US-tax reports.
- Taking part in the implementation of processes, internal controls, and a new ERP System.
- Working closely with external auditors.
- Helping design and implementing financial controls and procedures to support scalability.
- Certified CPA from a big4 accounting firm, Hi-tech department. Experience after internship – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Knowledge and experience in US-GAAP
- Able to prioritize workload and meet tight and strict deadlines, agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment and changing conditions.
- Hard worker and detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and quick learner, great interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Experience with NetSuite – an advantage
- Full work fluency in English (Oral and written).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.