Walnut is an up and coming startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating a failure-free, codeless sales demo experience that’s personalized to any type of client.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with your sales lead, to help identify and engage with potential leads, helping secure meetings, and ultimately, drive sales for the business!
This position involves helping build the foundation of our sales and marketing efforts, you’ll play an integral role in helping grow the business!
• Prospect new business and help set up meetings and calls for our sales leads
• Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
• Work closely with your sales lead to help identify which leads convert the best, and which tactics are most effective
• You’ll manage all of your prospecting efforts in our CRM tool (hubspot) to ensure we can track all sales and prospecting activity
• Partner with the marketing team by sharing your learnings to help better inform their messaging and approach
• Authorization to work in United States of America
• 1-2 years experience in sales, prospecting, and lead generation for B2B businesses
• Willingness to get scrappy, we’re a start-up!
• Intelligent, authentic, ethical and articulate with the ability to deliver a solution-based sales approach.
• Skilled in using Linkedin and Zoominfo to prospect B2B leads
• Comfortable cold calling and talking/meeting with new people
• Very organized and disciplined!
• Persistent; doesn’t take “no” for an answer
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail balanced with swift execution
• Resilience in fast-paced, high profile and ever-changing situatIons
• Bachelor's degree