Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We are looking for an experienced CS Operation Manager to join Walnut.
As Walnut's CS Operations Manager, your mission will be building and managing the infrastructure behind our growing CS engine, help define and improve CS processes, track, monitor and analyze trends in order to provide insights on key CS metrics, enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way.
What your day to day will look like:
- Provide the leadership with insights and data to answer business questions, support strategic decision making, and provide actionable recommendations
- Act as team expert on software applications, helping select applications, onboard, manage and configure systems to meet the needs of the CS department and integrate with current operations systems.
- Own CS data across the different systems, ensure data consistency and hygiene.
- Ensure process design and corresponding system configurations are best in class and are continuously adapting to the CS environment
- Inspect ,evaluate & coordinate cross-functional CS processes and implement new workflows to streamline & improve productivity.
- Develop analytical forecasts for account health and renewal based on transactional and behavioral patterns. Support CS managers with forecasts for headcount and capacity planning.
- Help setting the infrastructure for meeting adoption, renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs.
- Handle risk management by detecting early signals of at-risk renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide a path to escalation
- Manage documentation on CS processes, policies.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success Operations role in a fast growing SaaS organization.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement processes, procedures, and policies
- Proven experience with SFDC, ZenDesk and CS platforms
- Extensive experience with a data visualization tools
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliverables under tight timeframes in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to details and high prioritization capabilities
- Passion for data and its use in driving organizational change
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self motivated and a self starter