Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We’re looking for an organized, highly motivated, and dedicated Bookkeeper that can handle fast pace, rapidly growing company and assist our day-to-day accounting requirements and monthly closing process.
What your day to day will look like:
- Managing all bookkeeping aspects of the company (Israel & US).
- Take lead on the month-end close: Prepare the trial balance and supporting documentation for the monthly closing of the company’s books, Assist and support in external audit process.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited: bank accounts, credit cards, fixed assets, accruals, etc.
- Manage AP balances including processing vendor invoices, maintaining approval flow and payments.
- Support AR balances, invoicing, and collection.
- Financial reporting to social security and tax authorities in Israel. (i.e., VAT, corporate tax, etc.).
- Work directly with management, vendors and suppliers.
- Take a key role in implementing inhouse procedures (bookkeeping is currently outsourced).
- Take a key role in implementing NetSuite.
- Assist with daily and ad-hoc tasks.
- Bookkeeping Certificate Type 1-3.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years’ experience in a High-Tech industry – a must.
- Proven experience as a Senior Bookkeeper.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working in English.
- Experience in NetSuite system (Experience in Priority – an advantage)
- Experience in overall accounting processes (AR, AP, Cash, Tax, FA, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially excel.
- Experience with a US company.
- Full time availability.
- Team player with great interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Reliable, extremely detail-oriented, and a problem-solver.
- Have experience and comfortable working in a fast-paced company with changing priorities