Walnut is an up and coming startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating a failure-free, code-less sales demo experience that’s personalized to any type of client.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
As the VP of Product, you will be at the heart of the organization, creating the vision for a product that is technically feasible, economically viable and, most of all, a product people want to use.
Walnut is focused on solving real world problems our customers experience, and we rely on qualitative and quantitative data to make our decisions - As such, the VP Product role is at the heart of everything we do.
- Create and empower a professional product management discipline
- ~Recruit experienced product managers who have overseen multiple stages of the lifecycle of high use products.
- ~Build programs to train and support new PMs
- Drive strategy, road-mapping, and execution across the organization
- ~Develop the Business and Product strategies
- ~Oversee the creation of a roadmap to execute on those strategies
- ~Make cross-functional, strategic trade-offs
- ~Manage the PnL of our products
- Hands on work, contributing to the team’s ability to deliver quality software, consistently, rapidly, and effectively.
- Shape the values and processes of how we build products
- ~Work with the founders to shape the company-wide strategy
- ~Set OKRs and make sure we hit our goals, and that everyone in the organization are aligned on our progress
- ~Manage cycles and releases
What we want to see
- 10+ years of hands-on leadership experience within product management, engineering and go-to-market teams.
- 5+ years of experience managing a meaningful P&L
- An understanding of the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning
- Understand you need to make mistakes in order to learn, but to also make them quickly and mitigate the risks