Walnut is an up and coming startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating a failure-free, codeless sales demo experience that’s personalized to any type of client.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements.
As a visual designer, you will help establish a design language that will be implemented throughout the company - From User Interface design, through web design to marketing materials.
Decisions you will make are going to affect the brand for years to come, and as such, you will be asked to both discuss abstract concepts and to execute them with attention to fine details and a high degree of craftsmanship.
What We’d Love To See
- A curated portfolio of work you're proud of, showing Web or UI design
- 3+ years of experience doing Web and User Interface design for a SaaS product
- A self learner. Someone who is constantly learning new things on and off the job
- Worked in a team taking high-level briefs, and translating them to perfectly executed deliverables
- Product-oriented, combining deep care for Design with a bias towards shipping products that provide value to customers and the business
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions.
- You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- Proficiency in Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD
- Familiarity with web development tools (Webflow/Framer, HTML, CSS, JS)
If this sounds like you, we’re eager to talk! Send us your portfolio to email@example.com