Who We Are
Walnut is a fast growing startup in the sales automation space, backed by top-notch investors.
We help some of the best sales teams in the world to dramatically perform better, by easily creating failure-free, interactive, and personalized demo experiences for each prospect - without coding.
We are a young company that values culture, transparency, and achievements, and put our founding members at the very heart of our company.
We are looking for a Support Agent to provide tier 1 support to our customers, who vary from small commercial businesses to fortune 500 enterprises.
As Walnut's Support Agent, you will resolve platform issues of increasing difficulty as your knowledge grows, using your programming and database skills on the job.
What your day to day will look like:
- Be a point of contact for customer support.
- Clear, concise, professional, thorough verbal and written communication skills to assist in troubleshooting client issues.
- Assist in developing and maintenance of product documentation for client facing knowledgebase
- Assist enterprise clients with issues, work with Dev and QA team to achieve quick client issue resolutions
- Log all incidents and Engineering escalations in ticketing systems
- Prioritize incoming support issues from support and customer success, by working as the intermediary between these groups and engineering
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical discipline. Computer Science Majors most preferred. Over 1 year of technical support experience along with minimum 1 year of customer service will be considered in lieu of a technical education.
- Ability to interface with Account Managers and client help desks to document issues and facilitate resolution
- Ability to multi-task, follow exacting processes and procedures and take direction positively.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to promote a positive interactive exchange.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.