By utilizing Walnut demos in pre-call communications, sales teams can elevate their communication strategy, foster stronger connections, and drive better results throughout the sales process.
Why send pre-call warm-up demos?
Walnut demos provide an opportunity to present the most relevant information to prospects in an interactive manner. By addressing specific pain points and showcasing how your product can provide value before the call, BDRs can expedite the decision-making process and drive conversions.
What pain it will solve?
This will increase the likelihood that the prospect will book another meeting and help buyers further understand the value proposition.
Your buyers’ pains
Your team’s pains
This helps buyers understand earlier in the process if your product is a fit for their needs.
This helps improve conversion to meeting and speed up lead qualification.
How to send a pre-meeting warm-up demo with Walnut
- Define the demo goal, which is to create a demo that can be used as a pre-meeting warm-up for prospects.
- Keep the length of the demo to around 2-3 minutes. It should be a generic overview of your product as preparation for the call. Skip generic areas like sign up, inviting people, etc. We recommend capturing no more than 5-6 screens.
- Focus on 2-3 “aha!” moments that are connected to the buyer’s segment and show how your product solves them.
- Leverage guides to conduct initial discovery – You can use multiple guides, with 5-6 steps in each. Each guide can focus on a different section of your product. That way, you’ll be able to show the richness of your product, while seeing what buyers find most interesting
- You can incorporate 2-3 qualification questions in the guide or through the Comments feature as part of the flow, while showing your product.
- Set context – Add a welcome “modal” guide type that includes your avatar, name, and context for what this demo is. We recommend building a narrative that is less focused on “how to” and more on the main things that you can achieve using the product.
Deliver / Distribute
- Grab the relevant template, create a new demo, and connect it to the lead or contact in the CRM for better tracking. Make sure you create a unique link for your prospect.
- Give your prospects a voice – Enable the Comments feature to encourage prospects to let you know what they found interesting in the demo to continue the conversation.
- Attach a demo to your pre-call email to eliminate disqualifiers, ensure you’re investing the energy in the right opportunities, and get them excited about the meeting.
- Give your prospect clear guidance on what you’d like them to do with the demo. You can ask a question like: “What are 2-3 things you’d like to focus on during our call?”
- Track your demo in our Insights section to see who viewed your demo, for how long, and which parts were most interesting.
- If prospects have already converted on the website and they’ve walked through an embedded Walnut demo, you can see which parts of the demo they spent the most time on and continue the conversation from there.
- Track comments to resolve questions.
Data points to track
- Activity log in Demo Insights
- Viewers in Demo Insights