By utilizing Walnut demos to handle objections, the sales team can eliminate unnecessary back and forth as well as shorten the time it takes for prospects to make a purchasing decision.
Why use demos to handle prospects’ objections?
Walnut demos provide an opportunity to present the most relevant information to prospects in an interactive manner. By using your product to address specific questions or concerns that the prospect raised, reduce unnecessary back and forth and expedite the decision-making process.
What pain will it solve?
It can also help you address any questions or handle any objections that come up right away, versus having to get back to the prospect at a later time.
How it solves your buyers’ pains:
This helps buyers get answers to any questions or concerns immediately.
How it solves your team’s pains:
This helps speed up the time until a decision is made.
How to use interactive demos to handle objections with Walnut
- Define the demo goal, which is to create a demo that can be used to handle objections.
2. Keep the length of the demo to around 2-3 minutes. It should be tailored based on the question or concern raised by the prospect. Skip generic areas like sign up, inviting people, etc. We recommend capturing no more than 5-6 screens.
3. Set context – Add a welcome “modal” guide type that includes your avatar, name, and context for what this demo is.
Deliver / Distribute
1. Grab the relevant template, create a new demo, and connect it to the contact in the CRM for better tracking. Make sure you create a unique link for your prospect.
2. Give your prospects a voice – Enable the Comments feature to encourage prospects to let you know if they still have any questions or objections.
3. Show the demo live to answer a question or handle an objection that comes up or attach a demo to your post-call email.
4. Give your prospect clear guidance on what you’d like them to do with the demo and what the next steps are.
1. Track your demo in our Insights section to see who viewed your demo and for how long.
2. Track comments to resolve questions or concerns.
Data points to track
- Activity log in Demo Insights
- Viewers in Demo Insights